Traditional Textures precoated aluminium by Metal Solutions Ltd is an excellent alternative to Zinc, Copper and Corten Steel natural metals for cladding and roofing construction in a variety of applications.
- Aluminium is lightweight, easy to work, has a long life and is eco-friendly.
- Complies with construction product class A1 or A2s1d0 depending on finish.
- Durable coating presenting a high resistance to ageing, UV, rust and corrosion.
- The coating is flexible, so suits profiling, drilling, bending, and pressing.
- The finish offers an almost like for like aesthetic against natural metals.
- The material can be installed in a variety of ways; standing seam, angle seam, Snaplock® seam, flatlock cladding, shingles, reveal panel etc.
- Warranties are available on request.
As well as the 14 standard colours featured below, Metal Solutions can produce any RAL colour or specialist finish required.